Easy Way To Update EMUI 5 In Honor 6X Nougat [All Model]
If you facing many problems during flash marshmallow to nougat then today we share the easy way to update EMUI 5 in Honor 6X Nougat. Nougat firmware in now available for Honor 6X all variant. Thanks to xda developer to share this trick. This trick is so simple flash via a firmware finder app. First talk about Honor 6X.
The Huawei Honor 6X is run 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. This device comes with 32/64GB of Internal storage. It has 5.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you 12 MP + 2 MP dual camera for snap brilliant photos and 8-megapixel front camera. Honor 6X measures 150.90 x 72.60 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness). It has a Non-removable 3340 mAh battery.
At this time many users want to update their device to nougat firmware. Today we provide a simple and easy trick to update EMUI 5 in Honor 6X. This app work non-rooted device also, that’s why all user uses to update your device by this firmware finder app. This app directly shares official OTA to your system update option. So let’s go, please first read the instructions below then process to update.
⇓⇓ Download firmware finder app ⇓⇓
Guide To Update:-
- Download firmware finder app.
- Install firmware finder app like a normal app.
- Now open firmware finder app, give all permissions and click on options(three dots top right).
- Then turn on those options (See details in screenshot) >
- Install via system update (automatic download firmware finder proxy apk, after download, install it.).
- Use new firmware base.
- Now connect your device to Wi-Fi and modify network-proxy-manual to ” 8080 ” (see screenshot below).
- Then open firmware finder > tap options > change model > select “BLN-L21” > find the update.
- Now select the latest EMUI 5.0 firmware from the list.
- If u have followed all step correctly, it will show you send firmware to updater, click on that.
- Now you open official updater app of your device, you will see the update, download it.
- Wait for the installation by updater app and then reboot your device & enjoy.