Download ZTE Blade A6 Lite A0622 Firmware, Tool, Driver
The official ZTE Blade A6 Lite A0622 Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. ZTE Blade A6 Lite is now available on market and lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP are already available. That’s why always keep ZTE Blade A6 Lite stock Firmware to repair. You can also update ZTE Blade A6 Lite smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick ZTE Blade A6 Lite.
ZTE released Blade A6 Lite A0622 smartphone with Android v7.0 (Nougat). ZTE Blade A6 Lite devices run 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB. Blade A6 Lite has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display.
The Blade A6 Lite A0622 gives you 13-megapixel rear camera to capture an average quality image and 5-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the stock firmware of ZTE Blade A6 Lite A0622. By installing this ZTE Blade A6 Lite stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Micromax Spark Vdeo. The ZTE Blade A6 Lite Firmware is now available for all regions. So let’s go the instruction to download ZTE Blade A6 Lite A0622 Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 04.03.2017
- Device name: ZTE Blade A6 Lite
- Model number: A0622
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.75GB
Firmware Tool, Driver link
We have uploaded latest firmware, Qualcomm flash tool and Qualcomm driver to you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ ZTE_NMF26F_ZTE_BLADE_A0622_7_1_1.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the QFIL.exe.
- Select meta build and Load XML files “rawprogram0.xml” and ” patch0.xml”.
- Switch off the phone and boot into fastboot mode by holding Volume up + Down + Power.
- Select port in QFIL tool.
- Now hit the download button.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Download Huawei P9 Stock Rom’s International and Chinese Rom’s
- Download Intex Aqua Power 4G Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Cool UI 8.0 Marshmallow Coolpad Note 3 Lite Firmware
- [Firmware] Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Install G965FXXU1ARC5 Stock Firmware On Galaxy S9 Plus
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.