The official Elephone S8 Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. Elephone S8 is now available on market and lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP are already available. That’s why always keep Elephone S8 stock firmware to repair. You can also update Elephone S8 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Elephone S8.
The previous year, Elephone released ElephoneS8 with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). This device runs on 2.5GHz Deca Core Helio X25 ARM Mali T880 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Elephone_S8 comes with 6.0 Inch Ultra narrow Sharp touchscreen of 2560 x 1440 pixels. It has 64 GB of internal storage.
The Elephone S8 gives you dual 21-megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and flashlight to capture a good quality image and 8-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
Install Elephone S8 Stock Firmware
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the stock firmware of Elephone S8. By installing this Elephone S8 stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your ElephoneS8. The Elephone S8 Firmware is now available for all regions. So let’s go the instruction to download Elephone S8 Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 13.10.2017
- Device name: Elephone S8
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.36 GB
Download Elephone S8 Firmware
We have uploaded latest firmware, SP Flash tool and MTK driver in a single zip file so you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ Elephone_S8_20171018.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Install G950USQU2CRB9 Oreo On Galaxy S8 [Sprint, T-Mobile And Verizon]
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update For MI 3/4
- Install N2G47H.7.11.18 Stable ROM For MI A1 (Android One)
- Download Latest Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101 Firmware, Flash Tool and Driver
- Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Huawei Watch 2 OTA
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.