A520FXXU2BQIB Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Stock Firmware (Sept 2017)
The A520FXXU2BQIB update is ready for Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F smartphone. You find more nougat/Marshmallow full firmware or OTA update on this blog. Officially Samsung launched the latest A520FXXU2BQIB Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Stock Firmware with latest August 2017 Security Patch. It is first Android 7.0 nougat update for this device. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy A5 2017 runs 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. This device has 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. Galaxy A5 2017 packs 16-megapixel rare camera & 16-megapixel front camera.
Samsung is released Android 7.0 for Indian Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F variants. This update comes latest security patch update with other some new features. The main thing that it comes with nougat Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Stock Firmware. We created the direct download link of the latest firmware for Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F for India. This firmware only for SM-A520F version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A520FXXU2BQIB
- Device Name: Galaxy A5 2017
- Model Number: SM-A520F
- Release Date: 01.09.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.08.2017
- Country: India
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A520F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find my mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A520FXXU2BQIB Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Firmware ⇓⇓
You may like also:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A520FXXU2BQIB firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.