Guide To Install Latest LG Stylo 3 Plus Nougat Firmware
A few days ago LG sent a new update on LG Stylo 3 Plus. The version came with latest Nougat Firmware. Latest Android Nougat Update is now available for LG Stylo 3 Plus. We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you a guide to install LG Stylo 3 Plus Nougat firmware.
This update brings the latest Android 7.0 to the device and improves LG UX 5.0. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and firmware link for LG Stylo 3 Plus variant device. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install nougat firmware for LG Stylo 3 Plus. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: September.2017
- Device: LG Stylo 3 Plus
- Status: Official
- Type: “.KDZ ”
- Latest A710FXXU2CQE4 Galaxy A7 SM-A710FD Nougat Firmware
- Guide To Install CyanogenMod 13 Android V6.0 Marshmallow In LG G3
- How To Install Cloudy G3 V2.5 In LG G3 All Variants
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat BETA B302 Update For MediaPad M3
- A510FXXU4CQG7 Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510F Nougat Firmware July 2017
- This firmware work only on LG Stylo 3 Plus version.
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download LG Stylo 3 Plus MP450 Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select ” Ok “.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.