This post about Guide To Installs Android 7.1.2 Nougat Firmware On Yureka Black.
After launching Yureka Black now, YU rolled out Android 7.1.2 nougat firmware. Previously Micromax YU pushed Android 7.1.2 nougat firmware on Yureka Black. Finally today we got Android 7.1.2 Nougat beta update package for Yureka Black. This is first beta Android update.
It looks like same as stock nougat launcher, nothing change on the launcher. This update brings Android™ 7.1.2 Nougat, customizable navigation bar, and Night Light Mode to the Yureka Black. This ROM works properly. The developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find, so please comment below. This update available via OTA update, and it soon will be offered for all users in direct in a smartphone. Also, this update brings VoLTE for your device.
You may also like: Install EMUI 5.0 Honor 5C Nougat Firmware With Vo-LTE [India]
If you are Yureka Black users and you want to update Android 7.1.2 nougat on your device, then you’re the right place. We provide OTA file also a complete guide. It is about 668MB in size, flash this OTA and enjoy the experience of new beta Android 7.1.2 nougat with more new features.
- Android Version: – Nougat v71.2
- Device: – Yureka Black
- Status: – Official [beta]
- Android security: – May 1st, 2017
- Size:- 668 GB
- Download and install ADB and fastboot driver.
- For Windows ⇒ Here
- For MAC ⇒ Here
- Install Yureka Driver ⇒ Here
- Need to unlock bootloader.
- Download Firmware and gapps from below.
- Your device at least needs To 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat Firmware On Yureka Black ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download Yureka Black Nougat Factory Image and Extract It.
- Install Yureka driver and ADB and fastboot on your computer.
- Now go to ADB and fastboot installation folder and open command window by holding shift key + right click.
- Now turn on OEM Unlocking and USB debugging then connect your device to the computer.
- Then copy and paste the following command in the command box to enter Fastboot Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Once check your device availability by this command on the fastboot window.
- Now open extracted firmware folder and open ” .bat ” file (if you are using Windows then run ” flash-windows.bat ” else run ” flash-linux.sh “
- Wait for the process, after is done. Reboot your device again into fastboot mode.
- Now reboot in TWRP recovery mode and flash gapps file (Do factory data reset).
- Reboot system and enjoy.
You may also like: Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T