Guide To Install Videocon Q1 V500K Stock Firmware v502830. Just follow the below procedure properly and install the firmware easily. Let’s get short information about this Videocon Q1 V500K smartphone.
Guide To Install Videocon Q1 V500K Stock Firmware v502830
The Videocon Q1 V500K Plus powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 2 GB of RAM. Also, has 16 GB of internal storage. It has 5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery.
Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. The process is little different so just follow step by step.
- Android Version: Android v5.0 Lolipop
- Device: Videocon Q1 V500K
- Status: Official
- Software version: 6FB4+ZU0 0715
- This firmware work only on Videocon Q1 V500K version.
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download Videocon Q1 V500K Stock Firmware v502830 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Download the firmware and driver and place it in the same folder and also extract it in the same folder.
- Open by double clicking on Android driver manager application.
- Click next, next till the death :P, until it installs. Let the driver install.
- click on install to install the Android USB Driver.
- Open 6FB4+ZU0 0715 application i.e. Software download tool. It will take some time to load.
- Press both the volume keys on the phone and connect the handset to the PC.
- Press VOL UP key to download the software, Press VOL DOWN if you don’t want to upgrade and press Power key if you want to exit. We want to download the software so we will press VOL UP key.
- After connecting handset to the software, it will automatically detect and install the driver automatically.
- After a successful USB connection, it will show COM Ports, Click on the COM port.
- Hit the download button to download the software.
- After clicking the Download button one prompt will come, Select YES.
- It will take 15-20 minutes to download the software.
Done!! you have installed new firmware on your Videocon Q1 V500K. Cheers!!
If you still having any problem to install So here is the Guide In PDF Format HERE
Recommended for you:
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Oukitel U13
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM For BLUBOO Xtouch X500
- Guide To Install LG V10 Android Nougat Update Manually
- To Install AOSP 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Redmi Note 4
If face any problem, please comment below….. 🙂 🙂