The G928TUVU4EQE1 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus smartphone. You find more nougat OTA and firmware update in the previous post on this blog. Officially Samsung launched the latest G928TUVU4EQE1 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T T-Mobile variant device with May 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest nougat Android version. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that introduced in this Android nougat update.
Samsung Released Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It runs 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32/64 GB GB internal storage, and this device cannot expand. Galaxy S6 Edge Plus has 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device lets you 16-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and security patch update with other some new features added and the main thing that it comes with Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T. If your device brick or do not boot then you recovery your phone to flash this firmware. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T [T-Mobile] version.You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – G928TUVU4EQE1
- Galaxy S8 Plus: – SM-G928T
- Release Date: – 21-05-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.05.2017
- Country: TMB
- Status: – Official
⇓⇓ G928TUVU4EQE1 For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T ⇓⇓
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G928T.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G928TUVU4EQE1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.