ASUS now rolling out OREO update on their old devices. Now ASUS send OREO update for ASUS Zenfone 3. Today we share a guide to install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On Zenfone 3 ZE520KL. Officially this update does not come with this device but beta Oreo release for registered user. One XDA member successfully extracted this Oreo ROM On Zenfone 3. This Oreo ROM comes with WW_15.0410.1711.6_0 build version.
The ASUS ZenFone 3 comes with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The ASUS ZenFone 3 powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 16-megapixel rare camera and 08-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Earlier we have posted 14.2020.1711.80 Firmware On ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL/ZE552KL). Today we share latest leaked Oreo ROM on Zenfone 3 ZE520KL. The official beta Oreo might be released in the first half of January 2018. As this has some of the bugs because it is beta ROM, not stable. Whatever let’s go to the main post.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: ZEN UI
- Device name: ASUS ZenFone 3
- Model number: ZE520KL
- Firmware Versions: WW_15.0410.1711.6_0
⇓⇓ Download Oreo ROM On Zenfone 3 ZE520KL ⇓⇓
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Make sure that your ZenFone 3 ZE552KL running on WW-14.2020.1711.75.
- Make sure that install stock recovery on your ZenFone 3 ZE552KL.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50% charge for flashing.
Guide To Install:-
- Download ” WW_15.0410.1711.6_0.zip ” file from the above-mentioned link.
- Move the download file to your External storage.
- Now rename the file name ” WW_15.0410.1711.6_0.zip“.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Apply update from your device storage.
- Then select to install the .zip, which you downloaded before.
- Wait for complete this process.
- After process done reboot your device.
For a more latest update please like our social pages and subscribe newsletter… 🙂 🙂 🙂