Download Android 8.0 Oreo Stock Firmware For HTC U11 (All Collection)
Here is the Android 8.0 Oreo stock firmware available for HTC U11 now. Android 8.0 Oreo as launched a few days ago many devices started getting the update. As HTC U11 is a flagship device of HTC obviously it will update to latest Android version. Recently HTC rolled out Oreo Stock Firmware for HTC U11. All the files with versions are given in the spreadsheet form. You can download respective firmware as per your choice.
HTC has introduced it’s new Smartphone HTC U11 in June 2017. The variant launched in India comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable via an external micro sd card up to 2tb. It will be available via Amazon India. AS for the specifications.The HTC U11 ultra runs on android 7.1 nougat with HTC Sense UI. it sports a 5.5inch quad HD super LCD display with a resolution of 1400×2560 px and Corning’s gorilla glass 5.
- HTC U11, Asian/US/UK/Japan devices
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Xiaomi MI 5
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K3 Note
- A500FUXXU1CQF4 Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU Stock Firmware (June 2017)
- Guide To Install Android 8.0 Oreo EMUI 8 ROM For Honor 9
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 3/3T
Thanks to the XDA developer ” 5m4r7ph0n36uru ” who made the RUU ROMs and combined them into a single spreadsheet. The spreadsheet contains the firmware packages for various countries and regions. Just check the build number and your region and download the respective files. After download, you can install this files in two ways. One is by ADB method other is by SD card method. So follow the post to download Android 8.0 Oreo Stock Firmware For HTC U11 (All Collection). Follow the post to update your HTC U11 with Android 8.0 Oreo.
⇓⇓ Download Firmware For HTC U11 ⇓⇓
DOWNLOAD THE RESPECTIVE FILES FOR YOUR DEVICE AND SAVE IT ON YOUR PC.
Installation by ADB Fastboot Method:
1.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download Firmware files for your phone.
2.) Copy the downloaded firmware files into ADBFASTBOOT Folder.
3.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
4.) Connect your phone to PC.
5.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot download
6.) Flash Firmware by this command.
fastboot flash zip (replace file name.zip)
7.) Reboot the device.
So you will now have your Android 8.0 Oreo ready on your HTC U11. Download correct Android 8.0 Oreo Stock firmware for HTC U11. Now if you don’t want to do the ADB installation other method is also available. If you want to do it by this method you can do it.
Recommended For You:
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K6/K6 Power
- Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi 2
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
- Install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware On Essential Phone
- Install XPerience 12 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On Redmi 3S
Installation By Using SD Card:
- Firstly check your battery percentage it should be above 60% to be on safe side.
- Download the firmware files and transfer it your SD card. Before transferring rename the firmware file by this name 2PZCIMG.zip.
- Now its time to boot your mobile into download mode. Turn off your device press the Power Button and VOL DOWN button for some time screen will flash. Now you are in download mode.
- Here system will automatically detect the firmware package you placed earlier. You have to press the VOL UP button to confirm the flashing of the firmware.
- The flashing procedure will be started after some time it will show END UI UPDATING. Press the power button to switch off the phone.
Now turn on the phone and you will see the firmware flashed. If you like the post don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems you can contact us on our official Facebook page GIZROM.
Nice and informative post. Thank you for this great work.