Guide To Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 3/3T
This device released with its own interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
Lineage os 15 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on OnePlus 3/3T. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Install B607 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Single Sim)
- Guide To Install Android 4.4.2 CyanogenMod ROM For Karbonn A16
- Guide To Install Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Honor 8 Pro
- Unofficial Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Install B330 VOLTE Fix Update For Honor 6X (India Only)
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 3/3T ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” OnePlus3_LineageOS15_Unofficial.zip” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Android_LineageOS15_OnePlus_2.zip file.
- Click on add more zips and add the GAPPS.zip
- Swipe to flash the zips.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.