Download MoKee Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe X3
Info About Lenovo Vibe X3:
Lenovo Vibe X3 comes with Snapdragon 808 processor of 1.2Ghz Hexa core. Packed with 3GB of ram along with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB by using the external SD card. Cameras are 21MP at the rear and 8MP front facing camera are provided. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop which can be updated to Marshmallow version. The Lenovo Vibe X3 powered by 3500mAh capacity battery. It supports 4G, 3G, 2G networks and has a dual sim support. Packed with almost all required sensors like proximity, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer etc.
Custom Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM:
The Lenovo Vibe X3 is updated only up to marshmallow version. So here is a MoKee Nougat ROM for Lenovo Vibe X3. Follow the below procedure and flash it. Enjoy the taste of Nougat on your Lenovo Vibe X3. If you are vibe X3 user then you must install this Nougat ROM. It is smooth and has the latest version of Android. Why wait to give it a try now !!
- HW Decoding/Encoding
- FM Radio etc
- Stock Nougat Features
Check Also: –
- Latest Android 6.0 Custom MIUI 8 ROM For Nubia Z11
- Install B310 Huawei Honor 5X Android 6.0 OTA [Middle East]
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Phoenix AospExtended V3.2 ROM For OnePlus 3/3T
- Install Stock Huawei GR5 B330 Android 6.0 OTA Rom
- Guide To Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Moto Z Play
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Guide to install TWRP from ⇒ Here
- Need 40-50% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download MoKee ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MoKee ROM For Lenovo Vibe X3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MK71.2-x3-xxx-NIGHTLY.zip” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MK71.2-x3-xxx-NIGHTLY.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.