Vernee Apollo Lite did not get any new update officially. Vernee Apollo Lite launched with Android Marshmallow but many users want to update the device to the new Android 7.1.1, then you can try AOSP Android 7.1.1 For Vernee Apollo Lite. So today we share unofficial Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat For Vernee Apollo Lite. This ROM based on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat security patch.
Vernee Apollo Lite launched in November 2016. This device is powered by Deca-core Helio X20 (MT6797) processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Its internal storage is 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD. It has 5.5 inches FHD 1920 x 1080 pixels 401ppi display with Corning Gorilla 3 2.5D Touch Panel. This device 16-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel. It has a Non-removable Li-polymer 3180 mAh battery.
AOSP based on Android OS with a fully optimized kernel and light UI to get maximum performance. So AOSP is one of the best custom Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat For Vernee Apollo Lite. Thanks to xda members ” superdragonpt ” to share this ROM.
Working Rom Features:-
- RIL (Calls /SMS, Data connection)
- Wifi, Bluetooth, FingerPrint, Audio, sensors, GPS
- Camera & Camcorder
- HW decoding /encoding
- Hal sensor (For flip Cover)
- M.A.D. Extras Settings: SmartWake; Sensors Calibration; Status Bar options; etc
& Band-Mode on SIM Settings.
- 4k Recording
- Required Custom Recovery Guide.
- Backup Your Current ROM & all-important Data.
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download aosp_7.1.1_apollo_lite_***.zip file and Gapps zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP Nougat For Vernee Apollo Lite ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ aosp_7.1.1_apollo_lite_***.zip ” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select aosp_7.1.1_apollo_lite_***.zip file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for processing complete.
- After the process is done again flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
Source: – Xda