Today we share official marshmallow VFD600 firmware for Vodafone Smart Prime 7. People who have to update his device to marshmallow or repair brick or boot loop after installing custom ROMs, rooting your device, then this VFD600 firmware for Vodafone Smart Prime 7 help you to recover your smartphone to normal. This firmware will revert back to you stock ROM.
Previous year Vodafone launched Vodafone Smart prime 7. This device is powered by 1.1 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 processor, and it comes with 1 GB of RAM. Its internal storage is 8 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel. It measures 144 x 72.1 x 8 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 128.00 grams. It has a non-removable Li-Ion 2540 mAh battery.
Thanks to htcmania forum to share all new official marshmallow VFD600 firmware for Vodafone Smart Prime 7. You can get all new update via this link. If you’re new in this process then please first follow the instruction then go to flashing process.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0.1
- Firmware Version: – VFD 600
- Release Date:- 11.Mar.2017
- Model: – Vodafone Smart Prime 7
- Status: – Official
- Type:- “.Zip” file.
⇓⇓ VFD600 Firmware For Vodafone Smart Prime 7 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- First of all, check your model no and country name then downloads the firmware .zip file.
- Then extract the downloaded zip file, after extraction you will get 2 files. [update.zip and .pdf file]
- Copy ” update.zip ” file to the root of the SDcard.
- Now your device boot into recovery.
- Select ” UPDATE FROM SD CARD “
- Wait for flashing process.
- After flashing done, reboot your device and enjoy.
(i) The first time it’s takes 7-12 minutes to boot.
(ii) This will delete all of your data!