Some day ago Huawei launched emui 5.0 with Huawei mate 9. Now time to rolling out emui 5.0 android nougat for their old build devices. Nougat firmware is now available for Honor 8, Today we share EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 Android 7.0 Firmware. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on emui 5.0 OS. This is official full version firmware.
Some day ago Huawei launched Honor 8. The Honor 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device comes with 32/64GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.2 LTPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 12 MP + 12 MP camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 145.5 x 71 x 7.5 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
Android 7.0 Nougat update is ready OTA now already available with latest build B301 version. Many users asking when Huawei release emui 5.0 for Honor 8 so today we already share the official nougat OTA link in below. Here The guide and B301 OTA firmware link for Honor 8 FRD-L02 for India pacific users. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B301
- Honor 8: – FRD-L02
- Country : – India
- Release Date:- 10.Feb.2017
- Status: – Official (Stable)
You may also like:-
- If you are having B130 or below, then you can get B140 from the link ⇒ Here
- Download EMUI 5.0 for Honor 8 from below in the download selection.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 (B140 to B301) ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Create a full backup of your phone.
- Download ROM zip file.
- Copy dload folder to root of the SDcard.
- Switch off your phone & hold the ” volume up + volume down + power button “.
- Automatic phone detect update file & flashing will start.
- After flashing done your phone automatic reboot & enjoy EMUI 5.0.
If flashing failed by by this method then flash this firmware via TWRP(don’t extract), it works easily on any variant of Honor 8 FRD-L02.
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 8-12 Minutes To Boot.
If face any problem then please comment below ….. 🙂 🙂 🙂