Huawei sent a new update to Huawei P10. Latest B159 nougat update is now available for P10. We provide official firmware, CUST with Public data file link below. Today we share B159 Huawei P10 VTR-L09 Latest Update for the European variant device. Let’s some talk about this smartphone.
The Huawei P10 run 2.4GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64GB. It has 5.1 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has Dual 20 + 12-megapixel Leica optics camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. Many users till now don’t get this update via updater app, so if you want to update your device manually, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B159 Huawei P10 VTR-L09 Latest Update link for Huawei P10 VTR-L09 Vodafone European version. This update work only VTR-L09 Vodafone variants device. B159 Huawei P10 VTR-L09 Update which build number is VTR-L09C02B159. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 5.1
- Firmware Versions: B159
- Device name: Huawei P10
- Model number: VTR-L09
- Release Date: 22.11.2017
- Firmware: VTR-L09C02B159
- Carrier: Vodafone
- Status: Official
- Region: Europe.
- Changelog: Click here.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B159 Huawei P10 VTR-L09 Latest Update ⇓⇓
For VTR-L09 Vodafone variant
Guide To Install Update (TWRP method):-
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click install then install update_full_VTR-L09_vodafone_default.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Guide To Install via PC:-
- Download ” HWOTA_VTR.zip file ” file and extract it.
- Then copy HWOTA folder to Desktop.
- Download “update.zip” “update_data_full_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”.
- Rename Two files “update_data_full_public.zip ” to “update_data_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”
to “update_all_hw.zip” and copy all files to HWOTA\update folder.
- Now open update.bat with the administrator. Press any key to continue.
- Then turn off your phone, enter Bootloader mode by Volume Down + Power and connect your device to the computer.
- This step will install TWRP on your device.
- After process complete disconnect your device and boot into TWRP mode by Volume Up + Power.
- Ones you’re in TWRP mode plug in USB cable.
- Now Chose Option 2. Script update directory.
- Select Update Type 1. Same model update.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.