Huawei P9 latest B351 update now ready. Today we share B351 Nougat Update On Huawei P9 Vodafone variant for a European country. If you don’t get any update from update app, then you flash this OTA manually and directly update the B351 firmware. The OTA comes with Android 7.0 nougat which based on EMUI 5.0. This update changes some changelog that you see below.
Huawei end of previous year launched a new smartphone called Huawei P9. The Huawei P9 run 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor, and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64GB. It has 5.5 IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device packs with Dual 12 MP + 12 MP rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
You may also like:
This update improves system security with Google security patches. Download B351 Nougat Update On Huawei P9 Vodafone variant from below. It is the latest firmware update. This firmware flash by stock recovery or TWRP recovery. This update which is 1.98 GB in size and has a build number EVA-L09C02B351. Just scroll down Download all files (Data + Cust + Public data). If you are new in this process then, please first read the guide carefully and then update your device.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: B351
- Device name: Huawei P9
- Model number: EVA-L09
- Carrier: Vodafone
- Firmware: EVA-L09C02B351
- Status: Official
- Region: Europe
- Chnagelog: See Here
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B351 Nougat Update On Huawei P9 Vodafone ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update (TWRP method):-
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click install then install update_full_EVA-L09_vodafone_default.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Guide To Install Update (dload method):-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.