Ported Galaxy J5 2016 Stock Nougat ROM For Galaxy J5 2015
Good news for Samsung Galaxy J5 2015 users they have the Nougat ROM now. Yes, the developers ported the Galaxy 2016 ROM to Galaxy 2015. After the launch of Galaxy J5 2015 by Samsung it was pre-loaded with Lollipop version. It was updated to marshmallow but after that Samsung released its 2016 version with marshmallow and also it is now updated with Nougat update. There is no need to be anxious here you can now install the Nougat ROM for Galaxy J5 2015. Just follow the easy steps and you will the Stock Nougat ROM for Galaxy J5 2015.
- G930UUES4BQG1 Galaxy S7 SM-G930U Nougat Firmware (July 2017)
- Install Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W Nougat Firmware Manually
- A910FXXU1BQHB On Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Firmware
- Unofficial Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy J7
- Guide To Install Batman Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8
- Pure Stock Rom with Added Essential Features.
- Android 7.1.1 Samsung Experience 8.5.
- PreRoot Via Latest Magisk 14.3.
- Much faster than Stock Marshmallow.
- Tweaked for best performance.
TESTED ON J500F!! OTHER MODELS NEEDED TO FLASH THE RESPECTIVE KERNELS!!
- Camera Video recording
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Almost stable Stock ROM from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
Download Galaxy J5 2016 Stock Nougat ROM For Galaxy J5 2015:
Guide To Install:-
- Download “nogout rom by shiva1.5.zip” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the nogout rom by shiva1.5.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.