Update B151 Emui 5.0 Huawei nova plus Android 7.0 OTA [MLA-L11]
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei nova and Huawei nova plus. Now time to rolling out EMUI 5.0 android nougat for their new devices. Huawei test EMUI 5.0 beta on Huawei nova plus device many days. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. This is official beta version OTA. Today we Share with you the Official Huawei nova plus Nougat update for MLA-L11 version devices.
September 2016, Huawei launched Huawei nova plus in Germany. The Huawei nova plus is run 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device comes with 32GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 16-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel. It weighs 160.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3340 mAh battery.
Android 7.0 Nougat OTA now already available with latest build B151 version. Many users want this OTA update who doest get direct phone update on your nova plus device. So today we already share the official nougat OTA link in below. Please fast unroot your device and install stock recovery if you installed any custom recovery. Also, you check CUST version (if CUST version doesn’t match then the update failed automatic. So let’s go in the instruction and follow the guide if you new in this type of process.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B151
- Huawei nova plus: – MLA-L11
- Release Date: – 31.Jan.2017
- Firmware: – MLA-L11C185B151
- CUST: – CUSTC185D001
- Status: – Official
- Size: – 419.94 MB
- Please, first of all, check your model number and CUST version.
- Backup data and important things of your phone.
- Your device at least needs to 50% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ B151 OTA Link given below ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Create A Full Backup Of Your Phone.
- Download ROM Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy EMUI 5.0.
You may know:-
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.