Latest Update B321 EMUI 4.0.2 Honor 5X OTA [Middle East]
Huawei previous year launched a smartphone called Honor 5X. The Honor 5X run 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.5 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel camera for taking a good picture and 5-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 151.3 x 76.3 x 8.2 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 158.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
After launching Honor 5X already get many OTA update.Huawei makes EMUI 4.0.2 marshmallow for this device. However, after many beta tests at last today, we found the latest update for Honor 5X KII-L21 variant device. The build version is B321 Huawei Honor 5X OTA. Yesterday this device got this B321 update. Those people didn’t update your device, who update this version OTA by manually flash.
We Already Uploaded The Huawei Honor_5X B321 OTA Zip. We already share HiCloud download link given below. Proceed at your own risk, just download and follow step carefully.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 4.0.2
- Firmware Versions: – B321
- Honor 5X: – KII-L21
- Release Date: – 07.Feb.2017
- Firmware: – KII-L21C185B321
- Status: – Official
- Size: – 1.29 GB
- Changelog:- Click Here.
- Please, first of all, check your model number and CUST version.
- Backup data and important things of your phone.
- Your device at least needs to 50% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ B321 OTA Link given below ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Update.zip”.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Open Dial Pad Type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”
- Select Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing Will Start. After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot.
You may know:-
Android 7.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 For Honor5X
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
says “no update file found”