Stable EMUI 5.0 Honor 8 Android 7.0 KangVIP Custom ROM
Huawei middle of the previous year launched a new smartphone called Honor 8. The Honor 8 run 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.2inchs LTPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 12 MP + 12 MP camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 145.5 x 71 x 7.5 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
Honor 8 launched with emui 4.1 android 6.0. Huawei confirmed that this device will get emui 5.0. After many beta tests before some day, Huawei officially launched stable emui 5.0 for Honor 8 which OS run in android 7.0 nougat software. many people launched many Honor 8 Custom ROM but those ROM, not stable camera or fingerprint don’t work but such every time kangVIP release Honor 8 Custom ROM that fully stable.
we a stock based custom ROM from Huawei club KangVIP only ROM that gives you stable emui 5.0 on your Honor 8 all variant device. A fully new version of EMUI 5.0 build and this update will first custom stable version.
This file flash by TWRP. We share also some “cards brush package” file (chose any 1). That file flash by custom recovery. This Honor 8 Android 7.0 custom ROM based on EMUI 5.0 Nougat latest B368 build. We already share Baidu download link given below. Proceed at your own risk, just download and follow step carefully.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.x (Nougat)
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B368
- Honor 8 model: – FRD-C00 (ALL / DL / TL)
- Release Date: – 5.Feb.2017
- Status: – Stable version(Official Based).
- Size:- 900 MB
- Source:- Huawei club.
- Make sure your device running android 7.0 nougat.
- Please, first of all, check your model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs to 50% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ KangVIP Custom ROM Link Below ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “KangVIP ROM file” & copy file to SDcard of the phone.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by volume up + power key at the same time.
- In recovery go to “wipe cache partition ⇒ advanced ⇒ wipe Dalvik cache“.
- Back to the previous menu and select “Install“.
- Then navigate to the rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- First chose internal storage to SDcard in browse selection.
- Select “.zip“ file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 3-8 Minutes To Boot.