Install Android 6.0 B380 Firmware For Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 [Europe]
Huawei Mate S latest version update now ready. Today we share Android 6.0 B380 Firmware For Huawei Mate S CRR-L09. This version rolling out via OTA on your device but if you don’t get any update via update app and you want to update. Then you flash this full firmware and directly update the B380 firmware. The ROM packs with android 6.0 which is based on emui 4.0.2 OS. This is official full firmware package.
Some day ago Huawei released Huawei Mate S smartphone with stable Android 5.1.1 Lollipop EMUI 3.1. Huawei Mate S is run 1.5GHz octa-core Kirin 935 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64/128 GBthat can be expanded up to 128 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Huawei Mate S lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel rare camera for photos and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie.
This B380 comes with many new features and performance upgrades. Many users want this update, who doest get the direct update on your device. If you want to update then first unroot your device and install stock recovery. Also, you check CUST version if CUST version doesn’t match then the update failed. So let’s go in the instruction and follow the guide if you new in this type of process.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 4.0.2
- Firmware Versions: – B380
- Huawei Mate S: – CRR-L09
- Release Date:- 22.February.2016
- Firmware : – CRR-L09C432B380
- Status: – Official
- Region : – Europe
- Size :- 1.64 GB
Before the update:-
- This Firmware works only Huawei Mate S Europe variant that is already running C432D001 based build !!!
- Backup all important data of your device.
- Your device at least needs To 50% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B380 For Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Full package zip File.
- Extract zip file.
- create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Copy “Update.App” file into “dload” folder.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy.
Note : – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.