Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy S6 / Edge
Samsung previous year launched Galaxy S6/Edge. The manufacturer has many popular in worldwide. Samsung Galaxy S6 / Edge did not get any Android 7.1 nougat update. So many users want android 7.1 Nougat for Galaxy S6 / Edge. After too much waiting now, a developer made Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy S6 / Edge. This ROM based on the latest Android 7.1 Nougat firmware and build by the CM 14.1 “nightly” source code.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
Many users don’t like the Samsung stock TouchWiz UI so, if you want android stock UI then try this one. Also, this is the best custom ROM for gaming and performance. The firmware is almost stable and all things are working perfectly. Some of the bugs you find in this ROM those bugs will fix in next build. We all know CyanogenMod build based on stability, smooth and good performance. According to many android users, CyanogenMod has been best custom ROM for any device.
If you want to flash this Lineage OS 14.1 ROM then TWRP recovery needed. Flash this Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy S6 / Edge and enjoy the experience of nougat with more gaming, performance experience lets go to the instruction.
- Pure Smoothness.
- Really Good Battery Stats.
- Very Few Apps.
Things To Do Before We Start:-
- First, take a full phone backup by using a custom recovery.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 50-60% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download Lineage 14.1 ROM and Gapps from below “download” tab.
- If you’re new in this process then please read the instruction before the process.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 nougat for Galaxy S6 / Edge ⇓⇓
If you have an edge, here’s a kernel for you: Link Here
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lineage 14.1 ROM” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Fast mount the partitions: Data, Cache, System.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ Via Recovery.
- Back to recovery Menu and click Install.
- Then Navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select Lineage 14.1 ROM file from the list to Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done again flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
Enjoy Lineage OS 14.1 nougat for Galaxy S6, please share your experience by comment … 🙂 🙂 🙂