Install B398 Update For Honor 8 FRD-L19 Nougat Europe
Some day ago Huawei launched Honor 8. The Honor 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device comes with 32/64GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.2 LTPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 12 MP + 12 MP camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 145.5 x 71 x 7.5 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B398 ROM link for Honor 8 FRD-L19 version. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. B398 Update For Honor 8 FRD-L19 for European variants. The build number is FRD-L19C432B398. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: B398
- Honor 8: FRD-L19
- Firmware: FRD-L19C432B398
- Status: – Official
- This firmware work only Honor 8 FRD-L19 B398 Europen variant, do not try other version devices.
- Guide To Update B601 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Lite Firmware [Europe]
- Install B122 Honor 8 Android 6.0.1 OTA [United States]
- Install B604 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe [Dual-SIM]
- Guide To Install B397 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Update [Europe]
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B398 Update For Honor 8 FRD-L19 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download all the files according to your device model and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Then flash the second and third firmware file.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.