Latest Global Beta MIUI 9 ROM is now available for download. Some days ago Xiaomi announced that they will launch MIUI 9 in April. Xiaomi is now rolling out the MIUI 9 update. This update rolling out via ROM on Mi Max and Mi Max 2. Today we share Beta MIUI 9 ROM On Mi Max and Mi Max 2. However, some day ago MiUI 9 launched for Chinese version but now Global Beta MIUI 9 update is available. So if you install this fastboot ROM on your device then Google applications are not included in this build, but you can later Install it manually.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
You may also like: Install Global Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4
If you till now don’t get any update from Xiaomi then you can update by this ROM. You can update your Mi Max and Mi Max 2 to MIUI 9 manually. We already share fastboot and recovery ROM downloads link below. Here the guide and MIUI 9 update ROM link. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide.
- Make sure your device model no is Redmi Note 4.
- Install Qualcomm Driver and extract it ⇒ Here
- Download MiFlash Tool ⇒ Here and Firmware from below.
- Your device at least needs to 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 9 ROM On Mi Max and Mi Max 2 ⇓⇓
China Beta ROM for Mi Max (Recovery ROM): Download
Update for Mi Max 32 GB (Fastboot ROM): Download
China Beta ROM for Mi Max Prime (Recovery ROM): Coming Soon
Update for Mi Max Prime (Fastboot ROM): Download
China Beta ROM for Mi Max 2 (Recovery ROM): Download
Update for Mi Max 2 (Fastboot ROM): Download
You may also like: Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4X And MI 6
Guide To install:
- Download Beta MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM and Extract It.
- Install MiFlash Tool on your computer.
- Now open Qualcomm QUSB_BULK Drivers folder right click on qcser.inf and click on Install.
- Then Boot your Redmi 4 in Fastboot mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button together.
- Now connect your device with the computer (your device will be detected as a COM port known as “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008”)
- Open MiFlash Tool.
- Now open the folder for that you extract before, and copy address bar.
- Paste the Address Bar in MiFlash Tool in the select bar.
- Then click the refresh button, you will see your device detect in the device box.
- Now click ” Flash ” button.
- Wait for the process to complete, it may take a few minutes.
- After the process is done a message will appear in the result box.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂