Install B194 Firmware Update For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29/MHA-L09
Newly launched Huawei flagship smartphone Huawei Mate 9. Mate 9 got the new firmware update. So here is the Guide To Install Latest B194 Firmware Update For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29/MHA-L09. This update brings some improvements to the camera and many other aspects. Notification display is also changed in this new firmware update. This update is B194 update only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29. The version number of this update is MHA-L09C432B194/MHA-L29C432B194. Let’s get the information of the features or changes in this B194 with version MHA-L09C432B194/MHA-L29C432B194 update.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here B194 Firmware Update for Huawei Mate 9. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. The build number is MHA-L09C432B194/MHA-L29C432B194. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Firmware Versions: B194
- Device: Huawei Mate 9
- Model Number: MHA-L29/MHA-L09
- Firmware: MHA-L09C432B194/MHA-L29C432B194
- Status: – Official
- Size: 1.7 GB
- This update work only Huawei Mate 9 B194 variant, do not try other version devices.
- Guide To Install B397 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Update [Europe]
- Download And Update B190 Huawei Mate 9 ROM [MHA-L29] [USA]
- Install B607 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Single Sim)
- Install B608 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Dual SIM)
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B194 Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29/MHA-L09 Update ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download all the files according to your device model and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Then flash the second and third firmware file.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.