Install B610 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Dual SIM)
Some day ago Huawei released Huawei P8 Lite smartphone with EMUI 4.0 lollipop. The P8 Lite is run 1.2 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 620 octa-core. This device comes with 2 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a microSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Huawei P8 Lite lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B610 ROM link for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 version. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. B610 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update for European variants. The build number is ALE-L21C432B610. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 4.0.3
- Firmware Versions: B610 (Dual Sim)
- Huawei P8 Lite: ALE-L21
- Firmware: ALE-L21C432B610
- Status: – Official
- Size: 1.5 GB
- This firmware work only Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 B610 Europen variant, do not try other version devices.
- Make sure you have C432 (European) based firmware onboard.
- Install Nougat Update For Huawei P9 B322 AT&T Mexico
- Install B394 Update For Honor 8 FRD-L09/L02 Nougat Europe
- Guide To Update B601 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Lite Firmware [Europe]
- Install B608 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Dual SIM)
- Install B194 Firmware Update For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29/MHA-L09
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B610 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update ⇓⇓
For more Huawei P8 Lite firmware, OTA, custom ROM check this link ⇒ HERE
Guide To Install Update:–
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.