Guide To Install Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4X And MI 6
Latest China Beta MIUI 9 ROM is now available for download. Some days ago Xiaomi announced that they will launch MIUI 9 in April. Xiaomi is now rolling out the beta MIUI 9 update. This update rolling out via OTA on Redmi Note 4X and the Redmi MI 6. Today we share Beta MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 4X And MI 6. However, now only the Chinese version update is available. So if you install this fastboot ROM on your device then some China bloatware would be pre installed. Also, you don’t get Google apps in theirs.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
If you till now don’t get any update from Xiaomi then you can update by this ROM. You can update your Redmi Note 4X And MI 6 to MIUI 9 manually. We already share the downloaded link below. Here the guide and MIUI 9 update ROM link. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide.
- Make sure your device model no is Redmi Note 4X or MI 6.
- Install Qualcomm Driver and extract it ⇒ Here
- Download MiFlash Tool ⇒ Here and Firmware from below.
- Your device at least needs To 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4X And MI 6 ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
- Download China Beta MIUI 9 ROM and Extract It.
- Install MiFlash Tool on your computer.
- Now open Qualcomm QUSB_BULK Drivers folder right click on qcser.inf and click on Install.
- Then Boot your Redmi Note 4X And MI 6 in Fastboot mode by pressing Volume Down+Power Button together.
- Now connect your device with the computer (your device will be detected as a COM port known as “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008”)
- Open MiFlash Tool.
- Now open the folder for that you extract before, and copy address bar.
- Paste the Address Bar in MiFlash Tool in the select bar.
- Then click the refresh button, you will see your device detect in the device box.
- Now click ” Flash ” button.
- Wait for the process to complete, it may take a few minutes.
- After the process is done a message will appear in the result box.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂