Install VOLTE Supported crDroid Custom Rom On Redmi 4A [v3.8.2]
A few days ago this Custom ROM has been released. This year Xiaomi launched Redmi 4A. This is one of the low budget devices from Xiaomi. The crDroid ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 lineage OS. Miui is the stock interface of this device, but if you are bored with that then you should try this custom ROM. This post all about Install VOLTE Supported crDroid Custom Rom On Redmi 4A [v3.8.2].
You May Also Like:
- Install MiUI 8 On Huawei P9 With Ported P9 Camera
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow AICP 11 For Alcatel Flash 2 [7049D]
- Guide To Install Micromax Vdeo 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download Nexus Custom ROM For Huawei Ascend XT
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For Nexus 9 Android Nougat 7.1.2
This ROM will also make your phone faster, smother and cool in terms of looks of the interface. This ROM has many features we will follow that below. And now I’m putting some basic information about the Xiaomi Redmi 4A. It has a 5-inch display with full HD display and it runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow. Redmi 4A has 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal. 13MP of rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera. This device powered by 3120 mAh Battery.
- Almost every customisation possible in the status bar.
- Header Image customization.
- Quick Settings customizations.
- Toggle navigation bar.
- Pie navigation bar.
- Power notification controls.
- Transparency Customizations.
- Ambient Display.
- Lockscreen customizations.
- Power button new options.
- 15 New Quick Settings.
- Auto-start app customizations.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Install Gapps, with full guide from Here
- Remove Finger Print and Storage Encryption.
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download crDroid.Zip file.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download crDroid v3.8.2 Custom ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Read Pre-requisites.
- Download “ crDroid_romv_3_8_2.zip ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the ” crDroid_romv_3_8_2.zip ” file and select it.
- Swipe to flash the ROM.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot.