Download Nexus Custom ROM For Huawei Ascend XT
Huawei launched Ascend XT in November 2015. Now many ROM is available for this mobile so to install this here is a Download Nexus Custom ROM For Huawei Ascend XT. Let’s get some information about this mobile.
Info About Huawei Ascend XT:
Huawei Ascend XT comes with Snapdragon 616 processor of 1.5Ghz Hexa core. Packed with 2GB of ram along with 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB by using the external SD card. Cameras are 8MP at the rear, and 2MP front facing camera were provided. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Huawei Ascend XT powered by 3000mAh capacity battery. It supports 4G, 3G, 2G networks and has a Dual sim support. Packed with almost all required sensors like proximity, accelerometer, ambient light sensor.
Nexus Custom ROM:
This ROM is made for Google lovers. This Nexus Custom ROM is made by XDA member Clsa. All the Huawei apps are replaced by Google Apps. This Nexus custom ROM is based on the EMUI 4.1. If you are a Huawei Ascend XT user, you must install this ROM to get the Nexus experience. Just follow the below procedure to flash the ROM.
- Based on EMUI 4.1
- Busybox Installed
- All Huawei Apps Removed
- All Google Apps added
- 280DPI for more screen usage
Many more features are available so just head to its download links and installation process.
Check Also: –
- Unofficial Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Huawei Y6
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Pac-Man ROM For Coolpad Note 3
- Stable EMUI 5.0 Honor 8 Android 7.0 KangVIP Custom ROM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow AICP 11 For Alcatel Flash 2 [7049D]
- Guide To Install Micromax Vdeo 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 40-50% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download Nexus Custom ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
Important: you must have B160 firmware already installed, install from here
⇓⇓ Download Nexus Custom ROM For Huawei Ascend XT ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “NexusROM_Huawei_ascendXt.ZIP” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the NexusROM_Huawei_ascendXt.ZIP file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.