Download Cubot King Kong Stock Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool
The official Cubot King Kong Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. Cubot King Kong is now available on the market and after some weeks or days will available lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP. That’s why always keep Cubot King Kong firmware to repair. You can also update Cubot King Kong smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Cubot King Kong.
Download Latest Cubot King Kong Firmware
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware for Cubot King Kong. By installing this stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick Cubot King Kong. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The Cubot King Kong Firmware is now available for all regions with play store. So let’s go the instruction to download the Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: King Kong
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Cubot King Kong Stock Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Cubot King Kong firmware, SP Flash Tool, and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Cubot King Kong.
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6763_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.