Lenovo K8 Firmware With Flash Tool and Driver
The official Lenovo Lenovo K8 Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. If you are a user of Lenovo Lenovo K8 and bricked the device by installing custom ROM or other mods then you can recover your device by using this Firmware. We will guide you how to install Lenovo K8 Firmware NMC26.51-41_41 Android 7.0 with Mtk flash tool.
Lenovo released Lenovo K8 with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on Octa-core 2.35 GHz processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Lenovo K8 comes with 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 32 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 128 GB.
The Lenovo K8 has 13-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 8-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are and a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, and any software related problem then follow the guide and install this stock firmware also unlock frp. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbricks K8. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Lenovo K8. So let’s go to the instruction to download Lenovo K8 Firmware With Flash Tool and Driver.
Lenovo K8 Firmware Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Version Name: NMC26.51-41_41
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 16/10/17
- Device name: k8
- Model number: XT1902-1
- Country: EN.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.2 GB
Firmware Tool, Driver link
We have uploaded latest firmware, Lenovo MTk flash tool and Lenovo MTk driver to you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ Lenovo_K8_NMC26.51-41_41.zip
Tool ⇒ Lenovo_SP_Flash_Tool_exe
Driver ⇒ Lenovo Driver.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6757_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:-
- Latest Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Firmware (PB2-670M)
- Micromax Selfie 2 Q4311 Firmware, Tool, Driver
- YU Yunicorn Firmware And Guide To Flash
- Elephone P8 Mini Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.