The official Lenovo K8 Plus Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. If you are a user of Lenovo K8 Plus and bricked the device by installing custom ROM or other mods then you can recover your device by using this Firmware. We will guide you how to install Lenovo K8 Plus Firmware with Sp flash tool.
Download Lenovo K8 Plus Stock Firmware
Lenovo released K8 Plus with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on 2.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor and it comes with 3 GB of RAM. Lenovo K8 Plus comes with 5.2 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It has 32 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 128 GB.
The Lenovo K8 Plus has a 13-megapixel rear camera to capture good image and 8-megapixels in front facing the camera for excellent selfies. The K8 Plus is more than a phone, it’s a 4000mAh power bank that keeps you charged for long. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
Lenovo K8 Plus Firmware Details
- Android Version: Android 7.1
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: Unknown
- Model: Lenovo XT1902-2
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 2.2 GB
- Firmware link:
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe) from flash tool folder.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6757_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Change the update mode download to firmware update to avoid NV data erase
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
- [Firmware] Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- [Firmware] Latest Lenovo ZUK Z2 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Install Oppo R809T Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- [Custom Rom] Full Stable AOSP Android 7.0 Rom for Lenovo A536
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.