Install CyanogenMod 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM For LYF Water 7
Install CyanogenMod 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM For LYF Water 7. Here is the another ROM for LYF Water 7. We already posted BlissPOP ROM for LYF Water 7 you can find it HERE. Now this ROM is CyanogenMod 12.1 for Water 7. It is based on Lolipop Android version. It is not a stable ROM as it has some bugs.
Short Info About LYF Water 7:
Water 7 has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. Water 7 has 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 128GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of the battery.
CyanogenMod 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM For Water 7. Thos ROM much more features than the stock ROM. If you are a Water 7 user you must install this ROM. For better performance, customization, looks, and smoothness. But you can’t use this ROM on a daily basis as it has major bugs.
Features of BlissPOP Lollipop ROM for Water 7:
- CM 12 Theme Engine
- Backlight brightness and timeout
- Memory Bar
- clear all button tweaks
- Themes Store and App Themer
- Toast Animations
- Stock Boot Animation
- Performance Stable
Everything is working in this ROM. Except for the bugs which are listed below. Check them and we will head to flashing procedure of this ROM.
Recommended For You:
- G530PVPS1AQF2 Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530P Spint Firmware
- Guide To Install BlissPOP Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM For LYF Water7
Supported Devices model:
- LYF Water 7
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Cyanogen 12.1 ROM from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM For Water 7 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “[CyanogenMod12.1][Water-7].Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to [CyanogenMod12.1][Water-7].Zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, again install [Patch][CyanogenMod12.1][LYF]LS-5504.zip and Gapps file.
- Reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.