Guide To Install BlissPOP Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM For LYF Water 7
Short Info About LYF Water 7:
LYF Water 7 has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. Water 7 has 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 128GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of the battery.
BlissPOP ROM for LYF Water 7 is based Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. Thos ROM much more features than the stock ROM. If you are an LYF Water 7 user you must install this ROM. For better performance, customization, looks, and smoothness. Also, it is one of the stable ROM. Let’s check it out its some of the main features.
Features of BlissPOP Lollipop ROM for LYF Water 7:-
- CM 12 Theme Engine
- Backlight brightness and timeout
- Memory bar
- clear all button tweaks
- IME Animations
- Toast Animations
- Priority app notification
Almost everything is working in this ROM. So just flash this ROM by following the procedure given below.
Recommended For You:
- T580UEU2BQF1 USA Galaxy Tab An SM-T580 Firmware (June 2017)
- Guide To Install MIUI 8 Android 4.4.4 KitKat ROM For Lava Iris X1 Grand
Supported Devices model:
- LYF Water 7
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download BlissPOP ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download BlissPOP Lollipop ROM For LYF Water 7 ⇓⇓
NOTE: Use Android 5.1 ARM64 PICO
Guide To Install:-
- Download “BlissPOPROM_5.1Lollipop_LYF_Water_7.Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to BlissPOPROM_5.1Lollipop_LYF_Water_7.Zip.
- Click on add more ZIPs.
- Select GAPPS.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the BlissPOP ROM.