Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Here is the Global Stable Official MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 2. It is a stable ROM so you can flash it for your daily use. There are no bugs in this ROM. Just follow the procedure correctly to install this ROM on your Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Below are some changes made in this version. We already posted the Global MIUI 8.2 update for Redmi Note 4 and Mi 5X check them if you need.
Changelog for MIUI 188.8.131.52:
- Bug fixed for Volume controls on Mi Bluetooth speaker
- Gallery App optimizations, it will consume less power now
- Fixed the photo disappearing bug in the hidden folders from Gallery
- Blank appearance in Notifications shade
- Fixed WiFi freeze bug
If you are a Xiaomi Mi Note 2 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 8.2 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Code Name: Scorpio
- Download Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Stock Rom [Flash File]
- Guide To Upgrade Or Downgrade LG K10 Firmware [All Varinat]
- Guide To Download And Install LG G6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Install Android 6.0 MIUI 8 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version
- Install Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download fastboot ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool and files.
⇓⇓ Download fastboot ROM and Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂