Install Huawei P9 Lite Ported EMUI 5.0 Nougat For Honor 5c
Huawei end of previous year launched a new smartphone called Honor 5c. The Honor 5c run 1.7GHz octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 650 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.2 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 145.00 x 70.90 x 6.95 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 156.00 grams. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
Huawei confirmed that honor 5c get nougat update but newly no update now available at this time. One xda developer port Huawei P9 Lite EMUI 5.0 nougat for Honor 5c. It works properly on any Honor 5c device. If you want to test this new version of ported EMUI 5.0 for Honor 5c. Then follow the step below. In this update, you get all features of EMUI 5.0 like optional app drawer, efficient memory, and storage management and much more.
This is ported flashable zip file. So TWRP needed (TWRP link provide below). Read full instructions carefully then flash all zip file. Proceed at your own risk.
- All EMUI 5.0 features.
- Optional app drawer provides.
- Improved Performance.
- Efficient memory and storage management.
- Enhanced Security and Privacy.
- And Much More.
- A lot of instabilities like Camera,Sound,Mobile network detection etc won’t work.
- First backup Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Meticulous TWRP From Here.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download AOSP Rom And Gapps File From below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download EMUI 5.0 For Honor 5c ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download two files from above download section.
- Now turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Flash “update.zip” B336 file.
- Next after this file flashing you need to flash “update_data_full_VNS-L31_hw_eu.zip“.
- Neglect the errors that show. Reboot the system & Enjoy.
Note: – Flash it in the order, first Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
To revert back to stock Honor 5c emui, flashed the BOOT.img, then again attempted with the bootloader unlocking fast boot code, then flashed the stock ROM using Vol Up + Power + Vol Down by placing the UPDATE.APP on SD-card.