Guide To Install AOSP 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is Xiaomi’s latest flagship phone now a day. The manufacturer has sold fast day more than 1 million devices in India. Indian Android users have been a fan of Xiaomi for quite a long time. Now a day many people want custom ROM experience on their smartphone. For this popularity, much developer already made AOSP 6.0 For Redmi Note 4. It comes with Android 6.0 for Redmi Note 4.
Redmi Note 4 launched with a highly customized version of Google’s Android called MiUI 8. But everyone not likes this customized version of Android. Also, it gives you completely clean stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow user interface. The AOSP 6.0 based on android open source project. it is more customized and optimized for gaming, performance and clean. So, if you like this then download it.
AOSP 6.0 is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. Flash this AOSP 6.0 Android 6.0 ROM for Redmi Note 4 and enjoy the experience of nougat with new interface lets go to the instructions….
AOSP Rom Details:-
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- Type: – Custom ROM
- UI Version: – AOSP 6.0
- Release Date:- 26/jan/2017
- Based on Android 6.0
- Storage sense.
- Stock android Browser.
- Turbo Download Manager.
- And Much More.
- First backup Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download AOSP Rom And Gapps File From below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP 6.0 For Redmi Note 4 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “aosp_rom_nikel.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Now turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- Next, in Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Select aosp_rom_nikel.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy
Note: – The first Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.