We are sharing Lenovo K6 Power Stock Firmware Driver and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Marshmallow firmware for Lenovo K6 Power. You can also update your Lenovo_K6 Power smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
Lenovo released Lenovo K6 Power smartphone with stable Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow). This powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16/32GB that can be expanded 256GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Lenovo_K6 Power lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Lenovo K6 Power Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- Lenovo K6 Power: – All Model.
- Status: – Official
- Release Date:- 26.Jan.2017
- Type:- “.Zip” File & Tool.
- Size:- 1.53GB
⇓⇓ Download Lenovo K6 Power Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
You may also like:
- Download Oukitel K6 Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Install Android 7.0 Lenovo K6 Note Nougat Firmware
- Guide To Unbrick OPPO A37FW (When Vibrating Only)
- Unofficial Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Download Lenovo P2 Stock Firmware, Driver
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR or 7zip.
- Install Qualcomm USB drivers.
- Now open the QPST Tool.
- Now click browse bottom & browse and select the “.mbn” file from firmware folder.
- The Select build will automatically select the update or stock ROM.
- Then click load xml bottom, browse and select the “rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml” File and then choose Patch0.xml.
- “rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml” = data will not be lost.
- “rawprogram_unsparse.xml” = all data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address will lost.
- Switch off your phone & connect your phone to the PC (select port and choose the port).
- Now hit the download button.
- After the flashing “finish download” notice will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note: First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.