Coolpad Cool 1 launched in August 2016. We found Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow eUI 5.8.017S ROM For Cool 1. EUI 5.8.017S is stock multilanguage custom ROM.This ROM comes with many new features with stock ported with fully modded. The developers are working hard to build eUI 5.8.017S ROM For Cool 1. All the features work as of yet, and this ROM can be used as a daily use.
The Coolpad Cool1 run 21.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and it comes with 3/4 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has snap Dual 13-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 4060 mAh battery.
This ROM comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with some changes you see theirs like rooted, patched kernel and much more. The best part of eUI ROM is, it comes with Multi Language, many users want Multi Language for those users it is the right place. Also, this ROM comes with thousands of downloadable themes; a beautiful UI support Live button to access Google search. For flash, this custom ROM needs TWRP and rooted device. If you are new to the process, then please follow the instructions below.
Features of eUI 5.8.017s:-
- Multi Language.
- Swipe Up launcher gesture to directly access the Dialer.
- Kernel patched to avoid force encrypt of user data.
- Live button to access Google search.
- Overall improvements.
- Much more.
Recommended For You:
- Lineage OS 13 For Android One Devices Sprout4 & Sprout8
- Install Marshmallow Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for Redmi Note 3
- Android 6.0.1 G920FXXS5DQE2 Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Firmware
- Marshmallow LineageOS 13 Rom For UMI SUPER
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download eUI 5.8.017s ROM file from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download eUI 5.8.017s ROM For Cool 1 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “eUI-5.8.017S_ML_BB72_r3.zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the eUI-5.8.017S_ML_BB72_r3.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.