Download MoKee Marshmallow ROM For Micromax A102 MT6572
Short Info About Micromax Canvas Doodle 3:
Micromax A102 also named as Canvas Doodle 3 was launched in April 2014. Display of 480 by 854 resolution and 6inch of the display. The Micromax Canvas Doodle has 1.3Ghz Mediatek 6572 processor with 1GB of RAM. Micromax A102 is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 128GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it is having 5 megapixels rear camera and 0.3 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2500mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 4.4.2 version. Canvas Doodle 3 is a dual sim mobile consists with connectivity options like 3G, FM, WiFi, 2G, GPS. Sensors include Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
This ROM is based on Marshmallow Android version also supports MT6572 devices after port. As always Let’s take short information about Micromax A102. If you are a Micromax A102 user you must install this ROM. This ROM is faster than the stock ROM. You should be on stock KitKat to flash this ROM. So you will get marshmallow experience on your smartphone.
Working Features of MoKee Marshmallow ROM for Micromax A102:-
- Dual sim
- Camera Sensors
- Offline Charging
Almost everything is working, just try this ROM it is best ROM for this device.
- Camera does not work with stock camera app (you can use third party app such CamRingo for this)
Recommended For You:
- Android 6.0.1 MoKee Marshmallow ROM For Nubia Z11
- Download Lineage OS ROM For Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 (A102)
Supported Devices model:
- Micromax A102 (Canvas Doodle 3) Stock KitKat ROM
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MoKee ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MoKee Marshmallow ROM For Micromax A102 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MoKee_Marshmallow_MMXA102ROM.Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MoKee_Marshmallow_MMXA102ROM.Zip.
- Click on add more ZIPs.
- Select GAPPS.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MoKee ROM.