We share Gionee Elife S7 stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for Gionee_Elife S7. You can also update your Gionee_Elife S7 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee Elife S7 smartphone with stable android v5.0 (lollipop) amigo os 3.0 UI. The Gionee Elife S7 is run 1.7ghz octa-core MediaTek mt6752 processor and it comes with 2GB of ram. Internal storage is 16GB that cannot be expanded via a MicroSD. It has 5.2 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Gionee_Elife S7 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel for a selfie. It’s non-removable Li-ion 2700 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
Gionee S7 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Lollipop v5.0
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.0
- Device name: Gionee Elife S7
- Model number:- All.
- Release Date :- 10.Mar.2016
- Status :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size :- 1.5GB
⇓⇓ Download Gionee S7 Firmware From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p