Download Gionee Marathon M3 Stock Firmware And Tool
We share Gionee Marathon M3 stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload Lollipop firmware for Gionee_Marathon M3. You can also update your Marathon M3 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee Marathon M3 smartphone with stable android v4.4.2 (KitKat) amigo os 3.0. The Gionee Marathon M3 is run 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek mt6582 processor and it comes with 1 GB of ram. Internal storage is 8GB that can be expanded 128gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Gionee Marathon M3 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel for a selfie. It’s non-removable Li-ion 5000 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
Gionee M3 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- KitKat v4.4.2
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.0
- Gionee M3:- All.
- Release Date:- 10.Mar.2016
- Status:- “.Zip” file and Tool.
- File Size :- 1.2 GB
⇓⇓ Download Gionee M3 Firmware & Tool From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p