Today share official Lava Z10 stock firmware, tool, driver. We have new stock_firmware for Lava_Z10.
A few months ago Lava Z10 released with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This device has a 5.0-inch display with a resolution of 720 x1080 pixels. It runs on 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, with 3GB of Ram and 16GB of internal storage and 128GB of expandable storage. It also has an 8MP rear camera and 5MP of front camera. Z10 is powered by 2620mAh non-removable battery. This device is also included with the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
- Android Version:- v6.0 Marshmallow
- Model:- LAVA Z10
- Status:- Official
- Release Date:- 27th, September 2017
- Type:- “.Zip” file and Tool.
- Size :- 1.7GB
⇓⇓ Download LAVA Z10 Firmware & Tool From Below ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download the Firmware zip file.
- Extract the zip file.
- Install suitable USB Drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the Download tab button.
- Then Click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the “scatter.txt” file from firmware folder.
- After that hit the Download Button.
- Switch Off your phone and Connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on, and we are done.
Note:- The First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.