Install Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM On Nubia Z11 NX531J
Previous year ZTE launched Nubia Z11 with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Today we found Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM On Nubia Z11 NX531J. ZTE start to rolling out nougat update. Company skips android 7.0 update directly released official Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM On Nubia Z11 NX531J. This nougat update rolling out via OTA update. If you don’t receive an update in update manager and you want to update. Then this guide will help you.
The Nubia Z11 run 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4/6GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has a 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 16-megapixel camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 151.80 x 72.30 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 162.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
This Nougat update is available via OTA (over-the-air), and it size about 1.2 GB. This stock firmware based on Nubia UI 5.0 Nougat. We already share ZTE official download link given below. Read full instruction then go to the process.
- Android Version: Nougat v7.1.1
- UI Version: Nubia UI 5.0
- Device name: Nubia Z11
- Model number: NX531J
- Release Date: 04.Sept.2017
- Status: Official (Full Firmware)
- Size: 1.81GB
- This version firmware only for Nubia Z11, model no “NX531J“.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs to 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat ROM On Nubia Z11 NX531J ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download update.zip file.
- Copy the flashing zip file into the root directory of the phone’s internal storage.
- disable all security option like a pattern, pin etc.
- Back to the home screen and open Update app software.
- Enter Local Upgrade > choose downloaded zip file > click start update.
- After process complete, automatically reboot your device and enjoy Nubia UI 4.0.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.