Someday ago Xiaomi launched Mi A1 with Android One. Nowadays this device has many popular that’s why many developers worked on this device and made rooting file, TWRP recovery, much custom ROM, mod and much more. However some ROM and mod not secure for your device. This incorrect process may brick your device. The brick device won’t boot properly. This guide helps you to unbrick your Mi A1. Today we share a guide to flash, update, unbrick Mi A1 in Fastboot mode. Let’s know about some of the devices.
This device launched with Android 7.1.2 Nougat and is upgradable to Android 8.0 OREO. It has 5.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you Dual 12 MP rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. Mi A1 comes with 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This processor support MIflash Tool, so we use MI-flash Tool for unbricking MiA1.
A bricked device that does not start properly or stuck in boot screen or nothing show on your screen (black screen). You can unbrick Mi A1 in some easy step. Thanks to the developer to share this method to Flash, Update, unbrick Mi A1 in Fastboot mode. We will try to explain this process easily.
- Install Qualcomm Driver and extract it ⇒ Here
- Download MiFlash Tool ⇒ Here and Firmware from below.
- Your device at least needs To 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Unbrick Mi A1 Firmware ⇓⇓
Flash With MiFlash Tool:-
- Download Unbrick Fastboot ROM for Mi A1 and Extract It.
- Install MiFlash Tool on your computer.
- Now open Qualcomm QUSB_BULK Drivers folder right click on qcser.inf and click on Install.
- Then Boot your Mi A1 in Fastboot mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button together until you see the Fastboot screen on your phone.
- Now connect your device with the computer (your device will be detected as a COM port known as “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008”)
- Open MiFlash Tool.
- Now open the folder for that you extract before, and copy address bar.
- Paste the Address Bar in MiFlash Tool in the select bar.
- Then click the refresh button, you will see your device detect in the device box.
- Now click ” Flash ” button.
- Wait for the process to complete, it may take a few minutes.
- After the process is done a message will appear in the result box.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.