Some month ago Meizu launched Flyme 6. Now time to rolling out Flyme 6 android nougat for their old devices. Nougat firmware is now available on Meizu M3 Note. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on Flyme 6 OS. Today we share a guide to install Flyme 6 Nougat Firmware on Meizu M3 Note. It comes with a lot of features. Some time ago we share Public Second Beta Flyme 6 For Meizu Smartphone. Now we find stable build from a Chinese forum.
Meizu m3 note smartphone was launched in April 2016. The Meizu m3 note is run 1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. This device comes with 16/32GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel. It has a Non-removable 4100 mAh battery.
Install Flyme 6 Nougat Firmware On Meizu M3 Note
Flyme 6 has own skin, icons, and custom settings. Leaked Android 7.0 Nougat firmware is now available with latest build 188.8.131.52 version. Many users asking when Huawei release Flyme 6 Nougat Firmware On Meizu M3 Note so today we already share the official nougat firmware link in below. Here The guide and ” 7.0-1505145800 Firmware ” link for Meizu M3 Note. So don’t wait just go below and follow the steps.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI version: Flyme 6.0
- Country: All version
- Firmware version:
- International: Flyme 184.108.40.206
- China: Flyme 220.127.116.11
- Date: 12.09.2017
- Need Installed Stock Recovery (if you apply any custom recovery).
- Take a full backup of your important data.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Read full Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Flyme 6 Nougat Firmware On Meizu M3 Note ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download update.zip file from download selection.
- Copy ” update.zip ” into the phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Power button at same time for a few seconds.
- Your device will enter into the upgrade window.
- Then click and select System update and click on the Start button.
- Wait for the process complete.
- After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The first time it takes maximum 15 minutes to boot.
If you face any problem on update then comment below, we will help you.