Download China Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Redmi Note 5A
Xiaomi is coming with the MIUI 9 update for its devices. Redmi Note 5A is one of them. Before the MIUI 9 released ROM For Redmi Note 5A. Xiaomi released Latest Nougat MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Redmi Note 5A. This update is based on Nougat. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update.
- Optimizations in UI
- WiFi battery drainage Fixed
- Gallery Errors fixed
- Hotspot fixed
Much more features are added. This is the Stable ZIP and does not contain any bugs. If you are Redmi Note 5A user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Stable ROM For Note 5A. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A (China Version)
- Stock B830 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OTA Update For Huawei Ascend P7
- N950USQU1AQH7 On Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U Firmware
- Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 ResurrectionRemix ROM For Honor 8
- Latest Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 3
- VIBE UIv6 [Android 6.0] Marshmallow For Lenovo Vibe P1
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update For Redmi Note 5A ⇓⇓
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step1: Read Preparation.
Step2: Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step3: Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step4: Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step5: Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step6: Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂