G925FXXS5EQL5 Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F (Dec 2017)
The G925FXXS5EQL5 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone. You find more nougat OTA update in the previous post on this blog. Some time ago we posted G925IDVS3FRA1 Firmware for Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925I. Now Samsung sends the latest G925FXXS5EQL5 Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F With December 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest Android security patch.
Samsung released Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). Galaxy S6 Edge devices run 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB GB. Galaxy S6 has 5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device has 16-megapixel rare camera for photo and 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update comes with latest March [01.12.2017] security patch update with some other changes. We provide full speed download link to G925FXXS5EQL5 Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F. If you want to update the latest version of firmware then this guide for you. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F United Kingdom (Vodafone) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz
- Firmware Versions: G925FXXS5EQL5
- Device name: Galaxy S6 Edge
- Model number: SM-G925F
- Release Date: 04.12.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.12.2017
- Country: VOD
- PDA: G925FXXS5EQL5
- CSC: G925FVFG5EQJ5
- File size: 1.9GB
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G925F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware from below.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G925FXXS5EQL5 Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F ⇓⇓
More firmware for you:
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G925FXXS5EQL5 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.