Samsung previous year launched Galaxy S7 Edge. Today we found Android 6.0.1 MiUI 8 ROM On Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G9300/50. MiUI is best android best custom ROM, this UI comes with Xiaomi devices. One xda developer share this MiUI 8 custom ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge. All the features work as of yet and this ROM can be used as a daily use. MiUI 8 brings lots of features and it is Smooth and Faster.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy S7 Edge runs 1.6 GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. Galaxy S7 Edge has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Galaxy S7 Edge lets you snap 12-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
Many users don’t like the Samsung stock TouchWiz UI so, if you want a new customize UI then just download and flash this ROM.The best part of MiUI ROM is, it has its own Security Center which offers great security against unwanted programs & Files. Also, this ROM is based on Sammy, you will get an MIUI experience instead of an AOSP one. For flash, MiUI 8 needs TWRP and rooted device. If you are new to the process, then please follow the instructions below.
- MIUI Themes Included
- Stable kernel profile (preselected)
- MIUI camera
- MI apps included
- Device lost features
- Google Apps included
- Quick boot 10-20 seconds
- Battery saver
- First, take a full phone backup by using a custom recovery.
- Make sure your device rooted and install TWRP recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download MiUI 8 ROM from below “download” section.
⇓⇓ Download MiUI 8 ROM On Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G9300/50 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- After download “miui_heroxqlte_7.8.8_1fff7966aa_6.0.zip” and copy the file to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the miui_heroxqlte_7.8.8_1fff7966aa_6.0.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, Reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-7 Minutes to boot.